Location: Mumbai, Client: Leading Online Education Co, Exp: 0 - 2 Years- Salary: INR 2.4 LPA - 3 LPA
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
Recruit & train teachers at scale in delivering an excellent online classroom experience. Responsibilities and Duties :-
1. Candidate Screening: Screen hundreds of applicants (our platform is very popular given high teacher pay) and conduct 150+ telephonic interviews per day to shortlist candidates that meet the minimum requirements
2. Coordinating recruiting operational process and detailed record-keeping: Process applicants through a funnel of screening and multiple demos and interviews before proceeding to offer.
3. Report recruiting activities on a timely basis
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :-
1. Communication Skills: Effective oral and written communication skills. Speak in a professional, personable way to potential teachers and inform them about job requirements and answer any questions they might have
2. Incredible organisation skills with deep detail obsession: Candidate has to keep detailed records of thousands of candidates and funnel them through a process with a <0.1% selection rate.
Systems thinking, process orientation and detail obsession is key Persistence: Follow-up hiring leads to complete the hiring and training process to onboard them on the WhiteHat teaching platform.
1-2 year experience with recruiting, technical recruiting a plus (Freshers allowed)
A bachelor’s degree is required
20k/month to 25k/month In-hand + Plus performance incentive upto 12k/month
Work Hours: 10 a.m - 7 p.m.(Monday-Saturday