Technical Support Executive
Salary: 7 L to 9 L.PA
Job Location: Mumbai, India
Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Hiring Organization: A Leading Edtech Company
Job Post Date: 2020-08-28
Job Expiry Date:- 2020-12-31
Key Skills Required: Windows 7,8,10 and MacOS, Troubleshooting Internet, Hardware and Software Internet Issues
● Understanding Operating Systems like Windows 7,8,10 and MacOS.
● Troubleshooting Internet, Hardware and Software Internet Issues for Clients.
● Fixing Software and Drivers on Client Systems.
● Understanding of Settings and Control Panel Options.
● Fixing Issues in Device Manager and External Devices.
● Understanding Latest Privacy Settings and Access Control in Devices.
● Setting Up System using Remote Desktop Connections like AnyDesk,
● Excellent oral communication skills with a passion to resolve customer queries
successfully and quickly.
● Adept at technology to troubleshoot and ensure smooth online class
● Active listening skills, patience and detail obsession to maintain call logs.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Identify and resolve technical issues promptly and successfully (TAT 5
● Answer technical and service questions about the product.
● Ownership for the team mission to create a 5-Star experience for every
● Graduate in Computer Science/IT or diploma in Computer Science/IT
● ~ Min. 2 years relevant experience (In IT/Tech support team in corporates)
● 8am to 5pm or 4pm to 1am or 12am to 9am.
● 6 days working
● 1 weekday off