proactive Relationship manager job
Salary: INR 5-9 lacs p.a + (4-5k p.m) night allowance
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Hiring Company: A Leading Edtech Company
Key Skills Required: Relationship Management Banks, Hotels, Travel, Corporate,
Executive: 5-8 Lacs, 1- 3 years of relevant experience (Relationship
manager in financial services/Banks/other corporate firms/
2nd preference - Travel, hospitality industry with good communication skills.
Requirements: Immediate joining required
Field: Education Technology. Product is a blockbuster and has shown tremendous conversion
potential (20%+) allowing significant upside for a passionate, high-energy growth hacker.
1. Lead a team of ~12 people which are responsible for maintaining relationship with the
customers and resolving their issues by coordinating across different departments
2. Drive targets through incentive, performance management of team and strong analytics.
3. Improve efficiency of the system by suggesting and executing new solutions.
Role & Responsibilities (teacher recruitment):
1. Lead a team of ~12 strong operations managers to provide top notch experience to
customers / teachers
2. Deep performance management of team to achieve Six Sigma output
3. Coordinate with tech, curriculum and cross functional teams to resolve customer issues
1. Very high on Detail orientation
2. Strong Analytical skill
3. Target oriented & Customer obsession.
1. 3 Round of Interviews shortlisting by Company Recruiter, Senior Team Member, and
● Excellent communication skills/English speaking abilities
● >3 years of relevant experience (Team Lead for Relationship managers in financial
services/Banks/other corporate firms)
● 12PM to 9PM or 9PM to 6AM
● 6 days working
● Sat/Sun is working; off day will be a weekday