technical support executive job
Salary: INR 2.4 to 4 Lakhs P.A
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Hiring Company: A Leading Edtech Company
key Skills Required: Customer Care, Relationship Management
Technical support executive (MCE profile)
In 2030, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics will touch 800 Million jobs. The world will split into creators and consumers. Our Client an Edtech Company makes kids creators in the new world with the first structured coding curriculum in the world for early childhood.
Kids learn logic, structure, sequence and algorithmic thinking to generate creative outcomes like animations and apps. All classes are taught via a live 1:1 Online platform connecting Top 99.9th percentile of certified teachers to kids 6-14 years of age.
Location - WeWork Powai, Near L&T. (Mumbai Location only)
Job Summary- Recruit & train teachers at scale in delivering an excellent online classroom experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Excellent oral communication skills in English with a passion to resolve customer queries successfully and quickly
- Understanding Operating Systems like Windows 7,8,10 and MacOS.
- Troubleshooting Network and Internet Issues for Clients.
- Fixing Software and Drivers on Client Systems.
- Understanding of Settings and Control Panel Options.
- Fixing Issues in Device Manager and External Devices.
- Understanding Latest Privacy Settings and Access Control in Devices
- Setting Up System using Remote Desktop Connections like AnyDesk, TeamViewer, etc
- Adept at technology to troubleshoot and ensure smooth online class experience.
- Active listening skills, patience and detail obsession to maintain call logs.
- A bachelor’s degree is required. Graduate in Computer Science/IT or strong passion for devise and software tech debugging
- Min. 1-3 years relevant experience OR Fresher Can Also APPLY Salary: 20k/month to 30k/month In-hand (Plus performance incentive upto 12k/month)
- Work Hours: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. 1am to 10am OR 8pm to 5am
- 6 days working 1 weekday off