Associate Manager or Manager JOb
Salary: 12 L to 16 L.PA
Job Location: Mumbai, India
Experience: 06 - 11 Years
Hiring Organization: A Leading IT Software Company
Job Post Date: 2020-10-01
Job Expiry Date:- 2020-12-31
Max Budget: 12 lacs for AM, 16 Lacs for Manager
CTC: ok upto 30%
Notice Period: 2 months or less
Domain: Capital Markets / Financial Services (Mandatory)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Join a seasoned team of developers employing cutting edge tools to design and enhance state-of-the-art
- suite of applications to support the accounting and reporting needs of trust companies, banks, private
- banks, retirement plan administrators, and others that need to control, account for and report on assets
- held in trust, wealth, and retirement accounts.
- Hands on experience developing applications with Microsoft database technologies, including
- SQL Server, stored procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, and database architecture
- Visual Studio .NET, C#, Visual C++..
- JQuery), and XSL.
- Familiarity with developing web services APIs (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON)
- Advanced web application techniques and technologies such as ASP.NET, MVC, client-side
- scripting and AJAX.
- Messaging and trading technologies such as MQ, SWIFT, and FIX.
- Web technologies (e.g., HTML, CSS, server-side components and scripting).
- Object-oriented programming (e.g., Java, C++, C#, or equivalent).
- Relational databases and analytics.
- Financial and accounting concepts and data structures, including account management, trading,
- fixed income, and equities.
- SQL database analysis, business intelligence, and reporting tools
- SQL database performance tuning.
- Security and encryption concepts.
- Server-side scripting technologies such as PowerShell.
- Knowledge of financial markets and concepts a plus
- Professional Expectations:
- Comfortable collaborating with colleagues both in person and remotely
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to learn new and emerging technologies
- Flexibility and adaptability with the ability to work both independently and in teams
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 5-10 years (Preferred)