Senior Associate Manager Reporting and Internal Data Application Reports Developer
Salary: 12 L to 21 L.PA
Job Location: Airoli, Mumbai, India
Experience: 04 - 07 Years
Hiring Organization: A Leading IT Software Company
Job Post Date: 2020-10-01
Job Expiry Date:- 2020-12-31
Key Skills Requied: Tableau reporting/BI suite, SSRS (SQL Server reporting studio) & Excel (including macros).
Must have :
- In-depth experience in Tableau reporting/BI suite, SSRS (SQL Server reporting studio) & Excel (including macros)
Job location is Airoli & Shift timings are 2 to 11.30 pm, free home drops available.
Need someone with excellent communications
Preferred Immediate Joiners but also ok upto 2 months notice period.
Position: Reporting and Internal Data Application Reports Developer
Reports to: Head of Reporting and Internal Data Development
Responsible for: Development and maintenance of end-user reporting
Systematica Investments Limited (acting as general partner of Systematica Investments LP) is a Jersey-based hedge fund manager with c.US$7.2 billion assets under management (AUM) across a diversified range of trading strategies.
Systematica Investments has a global presence with offices in Jersey, Geneva, London, New York, and Singapore.
Purpose of Role
The Reporting and Internal Data (RAID) team within Systematica looks after a range of legacy reporting applications and approaches while designing and building out a more consistent reporting platform. This role within that team will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining reports for end users, based on new and existing data sets within the firm. Initially this will be data from legacy SQL server systems, but over time will include migrating reporting to the new system.
This role offers a reporting developer an entry into Financial Services and the opportunity, over time, to broaden their skillset into curation of data sets (using SQL and other tools).
- Discuss with end users to understand their needs and design/mock up new reports and changes to existing reports
- Work with developers/data architects to understand the available data and help document and explain the data to the end users
- Implement robust, reliable, user-friendly reporting in Tableau, SSRS and Excel
- Work with production support and Systematica’s infrastructure provider to maintain and enhance the development and production environment for reporting (e.g. manage Tableau server upgrades, access to data sources)
· Any other duties commensurate with the post holder’s position and seniority; and
· All employees should understand that it is their personal responsibility to comply with all organisational, statutory and regulatory policies and procedures.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Strong general technology/IT skills
- In-depth experience in at least two of the following tools:
- Tableau reporting/BI suite
- SSRS (SQL Server reporting studio)
- Excel (including macros)
- Basic SQL experience (able to read and execute select queries and understand basic data modelling)
- An interes in working in reporting
- Committed to providing an excellent service to the business
- Logical problem solver
- Well organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Any financial experience is a bonus, but is not required
Educational & Professional Qualifications
· Educated to degree (or equivalent) level or higher, preferably from a leading university;
· A degree with some computing content
Key Internal Relationships
The individual will be expected to liaise and/or consult with the following personnel in order for them to fulfil the requirements of their role:
· End users across the business
· Other members of the RAID and the wider development teams
· Production Systems Group
· Collaborative – works with colleagues at all levels to assist with their queries and find solutions;
· Flexible – considers all matters on their own merit and not the status quo;
· Passionate – has a genuine desire to add value to the business at every level;
· Positive – exudes a can-do approach and ethos to all colleagues; and
· Consistent – offers the right advice every time.
Updating this Document
This is a non-contractual document. It is possible that from time to time your job description may be reviewed and updated to ensure it is still relevant to the role you perform or to add any proposed changes. If this occurs, your line manager, in consultation with you, will discuss the details before any changes are made. You will then be issued with an updated version of your job description.