Technical Lead - SFDC
Salary: 15 L to 22 L.PA
Job Location: Remote Work Opportunity (PAN India)
Experience: 7 - 10 Years
Hiring Organization: A Leading IT Company
Job Post Date: 2020-09-30
Job Expiry Date:- 2020-12-31
Key Skills Required: Salesforce development, Apex development, lightning development, Good communication and interpersonal skills
- MUST HAVES:
Mandatory - Minimum 6.5 year experience with Salesforce development.
Mandatory - Salesforce Platform Developer 1 certification
Mandatory - Working experience with Apex, Lightning and REST API
Mandatory- Good in communication and interpersonal skills
Mandatory - Minimum Bachelor's or Equivalent Degree in Computers
- NICE TO HAVES:
Nice to Have - Experience working with US based / headquartered companies
Nice to Have - Work Experience in Healthcare & Insurance Industry.
- ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES:
Job Title: Technical Lead
Interview Process: India Tech Interview --> US Tech Interview -->Manager Interview--> HR Interview
Mode of Interview: Video Call (zoom) (Mandatory)
Office Location: Remote Work Opportunity available (PAN India), Base office: Bangalore
Salary Breakup: All fixed salary + Annual Bonus + Retirals
Reporting Structure: Technical Lead -->Tech/Development Manager--> General Manager
A Tech. Lead must discuss the approach with TM or an onshore TA and finalize the ETAs.
- Develop high-quality scalable code by -
- Following Salesforce.com and Silverline-CRM standards/best practices
- Leverage recommended frameworks (ex. Test framework or Trigger framework) and come up with the most optimal design patterns/architecture
- Write comprehensive test code asserting all possible use cases
- Perform thorough unit tests
- Fix all bugs reported from QA/UAT
- Work on deployments through recommended tools and methodologies.
- Perform time-bound R&D for any unknown or newer areas
- Architect/engineer and/or audit the codebase
- Troubleshoot or debug issues encountered by onshore team or peer devs/sr.devs
- Identify/develop reusable code components and suggest the same to Foundry panel
- Mentor, assist, and review peer devs/sr. devs and promote the best engineering practices Document, review and deliver CDDDs
Ensure DevOps processes is followed across the team i.e.
- All devs/sr. devs are using recommended IDEs
- Ensuring daily code check-in/check-out
- Performing diligent functional code reviews
- Ensuring that code stays in compliance with Clayton
- Ensure good health of project repos
Facilitate proactive communication with project/product teams i.e.
- Use all relevant channels - Emails, JIRA, Slack or Zoom meetings
- Ensure the team is in sync with project/product/sprint movements
- Ensure the team has a definite plan of action for the day
- Ensure consolidated DSRs are sent by EOD
- Ensure decent overlap/availability in onshore team’s timezone (whenever required)
Facilitate learning & development for self and the team by -
- By setting OKRs for the quarter in alignment with the Company goals.
- Constantly perform self-review and Identify improvement areas
- Seek timely assistance from Reporting Managers
- Actively contribute to technical presentations, knowledge sharing, training initiatives, building POCs, regular salesforce release notes discussions, and help in skill development of peer devs/sr. Devs
- Become an expert in USABILITY based design and development
Exhibit good interpersonal skills by being a team player, staying approachable and collaborative.
Obtain and maintain certifications related to Salesforce, nCino, Vlocity, Mulesoft, Marketing Cloud.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Required - Minimum10 years of experience in Software Development
- Required - Minimum 6.5 years experience with SFDC
- Required - Minimum 2.5 years as SFDC architect
- Required - Good in communication and interpersonal skills
- Required - Certified Salesforce - Platform Developer I
- Optional - Certified Salesforce - Platform Developer II
- Required - Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science
Industry-leading benefits including Health Insurance offered. Will be part of a US-based/headquartered company.
Full-time(Flexible with Remote working, if outside Bangalore)