senior mulesoft developers job
Salary: INR 14 to 16 lakhs P.A
Location: Remote Only, work from home, India.
Experience: total 5 to 7 Years and minimum 2 in Mulesoft
Hiring Company: A Leading CRM Software Development Company
Job Posting Date: 2020-08-06
Valid Through Date: 2020-12-31
MUST Have Skills: 2 Years Experience in Mulesoft with Certification in Mulesoft
A Sr. Developer is responsible for writing clean and flawless code to produce fully functional modules or apps according to the requirements, as part of day-to-day work. A Sr. Developer is expected to possess expert level knowledge of Force.com platform and an analytical mindset with a keen eye for detail.
Responsibilities and Duties
A Sr. Developer needs to conduct following responsibilities at work -
- Billability of at least 40 hours per week (Utilization Target). Resource needs to ensure that assigned hours are utilized on each project
- Set best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Perform and plan code reviews with developers on a consistent cadence
- Perform thorough analysis on requirements i.e.
- Obtain a deep understanding of the desired output
- Check whether the implementation is possible or not, respecting the Salesforce environment’s limitations or governors
- Evaluate whether stated requirement (or a part) can be achieved via configuration before opting for coding
- A successful analysis results in -
- Derivation of all possible use cases
- Identification of any blockers, challenges or risks
- An optimal code design solution of complex requirements
- Thorough impact analysis of the planned development
A Sr. developer must discuss the approach with TL (Technical Lead)/TM (Technical Manager) or an onshore TA and finalize the ETAs.
- Develop high quality scalable code by
- Following Salesforce.com and Silverline-CRM standards/best practices
- Leverage recommended frameworks (ex. Test framework or Trigger framework)
- Write comprehensive test code asserting all possible use cases
- Perform thorough unit tests
- Fix all bugs reported from QA/UAT
- Work on deployments through recommended tools and methodologies.
- Time bound R&D for any unknown or newer areas
- Developing reusable code components in a project
- Mentor, assist and review peer developers within the teams
- Document design and architecture
5.Follow Dev-ops processes i.e.
- Use recommended IDEs
- Ensure daily code check-in/check-out
- Stay in compliance with code review feedback points shared by TL (Technical Lead)/TM (Technical Manager).
6.Facilitate proactive communication with project/product teams i.e.
- Use all relevant channels (Emails, JIRA, Slack or Zoom meetings)
- Be in sync with sprint/project/product teams
- Share your plan of action during the start of your day
- Send DSRs by end of the day
- Ensure decent overlap/availability in onshore team’s time zone (whenever required).
- Focus on learning & development by
- Setting goals for the quarter in alignment with the Company goals.
- Constantly perform self-review and identify improvement areas
- Seek timely assistance from Reporting Managers
- Actively contribute on knowledge sharing initiatives and help in skill development of peer developers
- Enhance skills and capability in USABILITY focused development
- Exhibit good interpersonal skills by being a team player, staying approachable and collaborative
- Obtain and maintain certificates for Mulesoft Development
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Hold at least 1 active Mulesoft Certification
- Familiar with different MuleSoft offerings
- Familiar with design patterns used with MuleSoft integrations and Salesforce
- Experience with 3rd Party MuleSoft Anypoint Connectors
- Experience with Salesforce integrations
- Experience with MuleSoft On-Premise and Cloud solutions
- Experience with message queue design patterns
- Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications
- Experience in developing, deploying and managing flows using Anypoint Studio and cloudhub
- Experience designing, developing, securing and managing APIs via API Gateways and proxies
- Familiar with microservices architecture
- Required - Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Required - Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Software Development
- Required - Minimum 2 years in IT/Software companies with multinational footprint
- Required - Minimum 3-4 years of experience with SFDC
- Required - Minimum 2 years of experience with Mulesoft.
- Required - Experience working with US based / headquartered companies
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills
Industry leading benefits including Health Insurance offered. Will be part of a US based/headquartered company.
Job Type: Full-time (Flexible with remote working option, if outside Bangalore)