job-Deputy Manager - Residential sales-8 to 10 yrs Exp- Kalyan
About Hiring Company :
It is a leading retail-led mixed use developer and operator of high-quality consumer shopping malls along with residential and commercial developments in India.
This position is required to handle sales for residential projects, build network with brokers and investors. He/ she should have experience in formation of societies and handling back office work.
Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned project(s). Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
Knowledge and Experience (Total work experience and job related relevant experience)
- Should have already handled residential / commercial sales
- 8 years + experience in similar filed of work
- Should be from a real estate background
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Experience managing a diverse sales team
- Developing customer relationships
• Responsible for the sales target for various assigned projects
• Recruits, tests, and hires Sales Executives based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
• Motivates rewards, recognizes and retains a diverse group of talented individuals.
• Leads PDS system within the department.
• Responsible for the performance and development of the Sales Executives.
• Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Conducts one-on-one review with all Sales Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Sales Executive’s sales and activity performance.
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospects, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Executives.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team