job-Presentation Specialist-2 to 3 y Exp-Leading IT Co-Mumbai
About Hiring Company:
A global software solution and services company with over 3000+ experienced resources currently operating from 7 locations and growing. The client’s agile and collaborative approach in developing customized and revolutionary solutions helps our customers derive maximum profits from their businesses. As part of the Kanoria Foundation, the client believes in Kanoria's core value of working with devotion. Our dedication and attention to customer partnership, respect and integrity for our clients and employees and our passion for excellence makes the client uniquely suited to enhance your company's growth and value. We deliver technology solutions across a variety of industries, with special focus in the Banking and Financial Services, Retail, Energy and Manufacturing verticals. Our deep expertise in IT and ITES services include Product Development, Data Center Services, and Application, Infrastructure and Business Process Management. The client proudly stands by it's promise of High Quality, Cost Effective Solutions Delivered on Time.
Experience Required :
Degree in digital design, visual communications or related field of study
● Experience with visual layout and design
● Creativity; ability to translate creative ideas to visual
● Strong graphic/visual design skills.
● Strong oral and written communication skills.
● Strong Microsoft Office (2010 and higher) skills, specifically
PowerPoint, Excel and Word, Photoshop, (Adobe creative
suite a plus).
● Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing deadlines and
● Solution-oriented, proactive and team spirited.
Design API course presentations with brand consistency for online and live products.
● Develop innovative presentation approaches – e.g.,
animation as needed – or know who to look for to do the
● Create original graphic content for slides for a wide variety
● Attend meetings with stakeholders to find graphic solutions
to complex problems
● Ability to train others to create enhanced PowerPoint
● Contribute to the innovative development of the creative
● Provide quality assurance of all deliverable.