Senior SAP EWM Engineer
Architect & Competence Lead
Salary: 25 L to 35 L
Experience: 7 to 15 years
Hiring Company: A Leading Retail Company
Key Skills Required:
ONLY Women Candidates are being considered.
Should have worked with Agile
Non Hierarchical mindset. Autonomous way or working.
Extremely collaborative mindset
A senior SAP EWM engineer/architect takes responsible for all steps of the development life-cycle ensuring business needs are met. He/She has a holistic mind-set, working cross product teams to ensure end-to-end delivery, while being able to coach and guide other software engineers.
A Competence Lead has staff responsibility for employees belonging to a certain Competence Area but working in different Product Teams. The purpose of the Competence Lead job entails a dual focus including both staff responsibility for employees within a competence area, as well as contributing operationally within his/her own product team. The Competence lead will also support the Product Owner with the team development within the own product team. The Competence Lead is a key enabler of the agile way of working, ensuring that employees have the best possible circumstances to develop and grow, as well as providing a servant leadership to promote and enable well-functioning autonomous teams. By contributing with own delivery within the own Product team the Competence Leads have a clear connection with the ongoing business to remain a relevant speaking partner to the employees.
- Your responsibilities at the India Tech Hub include:
- Have a holistic view of how the solution adds value and ties into the defined business outcome
- Provide options for how the solution could be evolved to provide even more value
- Translate product strategy and requirements into suitable, maintainable and scalable solution design according to existing architecture guardrail
- Use an experimental mindset to identify, evaluate and recommend alternative design options which take target environment, performance security requirements and existing systems into account
- Build the simplest possible solution that fulfills user needs as well as meets functional, compliance and quality requirements
- Responsible for acting as the employer's extended arm of the companies vision, goals, strategies, values, policies and processes, as well as acting as an ambassador, representing the management internally and externally.
- Responsible for supporting their employees’ development, through continuous dialogue
- Responsible for working with performance management and salary review for their employees
- Responsibility for remaining compliant with laws and policies, and act when necessary in regards to e.g. under performance, work environment, rehab cases, etc.
- Responsibility for recruitment of new employees, taking an active part in the recruitment process.
- Responsible for maintaining own delivery within the Product Team according to the job description of the competence he/she is managing.
- When possible - Support Product Owner with ensuring team collaboration and efficiency and to create nurturing conditions for autonomous teams
- Understand and perform configuration of EWM
- Experience of SAP EWM 9.5, later to be migrated to SAP EWM S4
- Knowledge about warehouse Material Handling Equipment
- Configuration and maintenance of SAP EWM integrations to different automation suppliers like robotics, pocket sorters, conveyors, etc.
- Ability to resolve problem tickets and identify root causes when required and provide solutions
- Prioritize own tasks to ensure optimum utilization and fast turnaround on development requests.
- Provide status update to team lead and manager(s).
- Engage in continuous learning and self-improvement efforts
- Able to multi-task and work extended hours/weekend when needed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Applications or Information Systems.
- 7+ years of demonstrated mastery of design and/or build, and implementation of SAP EWM.
- Experience from people management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of retail industry is a great plus
- Ability to coach others in a way that enables them to grow professionally and to increase their performance.
- Ability to engage people in high achievements and support them by creating conditions for personal growth.
- Capability to understand human behavior and what motivates people.
- Ability to practice a servant leadership
- Ability to give feedback and take corrective action in a constructive way.
- Ability to deliver value to the product team within the competence area they belong to.
- Ability to abstract and problem solve highly complex ed challenges
- Convince and motivate people to apply quality standards/ coding conventions
- Ability to communicate complex issues to diverse audiences in a manner that is easily understood and actionable
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of developing solutions for SAP functional areas of SD and MM is plus .
- Good understanding of quality tools and processes, performance tuning in SAP EWM
- Strong personal motivation, excellent work ethic and positive, team-oriented mindset.
- Ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive and energy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well versed with architecture and functionality of other related SAP products/solutions
ONLY Women candidates are being considered for this role.