Business Analytics - Sr Manager
Salary: 20 L to 25 L.PA
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Experience: 5 - 8 Years
Hiring Organization: A Leading IT Software Company
Job Post Date: 2020-10-08
Job Expiry Date:- 2020-12-31
Key Skills Requied: Advanced Excel, Analytics, Project Management, Strong Business understanding.
- MUST HAVES:
Joining time / Notice Period: 60 days
Education/qualification: IIT's, NIT's, BITS, IIM's , ( CGPA 6.5 and above)
Top 3 Mandatory Skills: Advanced Excel, Analytics, Project Management, Strong Business understanding.
if a candidate has done masters both his bachelor's and Masters's colleges should be tier 1
- STRICT NO NOS:
Candidates from Colleges other then tier 1.
- NICE TO HAVES:
Python/R, data visualization tools.
- ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES:
Source PAN India, candidates who are willing to relocate.
Candidates will be working from Home till the office functions fully.
One online test, 2-3 virtual interviews.
Job description for Sr. Manager role:
• Develop a thorough understanding of client’s business challenges to proactively recommend analyses that can deliver results for the client
• Facilitate value addition to the client’s business by driving the problem-solving process and bringing an independent perspective based on domain knowledge and past experience
• Regularly engage in peer level discussions with the C-Suite of client companies, to partner with them as a trusted analytics advisor• Develop a robust knowledge of functional areas (Marketing, Finance, Pricing, Supply Chain etc.) across a diverse set of industries to provide relevant and actionable insights backed by robust analytics
• Respect & implement our five core values – Client First, Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Teamwork
Pre-requisites and skill sets for this role:
• Strong analytical reasoning & problem-solving capabilities to identify patterns, draw insights and recommend solutions live
.• Ability to share complex thoughts and tailor written and verbal communication based on the context.
• Strong multi-tasking skills to manage multiple projects across diverse industries
.• Experience in client facing/professional services environment is a plus.