Salary: 10 L to 16 L.PA
Job Location: Noida (Candidates can be from north India only)
Experience: 5 - 8 Years
Hiring Organization: A Leading IT Software Company
Job Post Date: 2020-10-10
Job Expiry Date:- 2020-12-31
Key Skills Requied: Asp .Net, MVC, C#, WebAPI, SQL, Framework from scratch, Angular 4+ version, Azure (Must have)
3. Web API
5. Angular (version 4, 5, 7)
6. Framework from scratch
7. SQL Database
8. Azure is Must have.
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications for Microsoft Azure and exposure to App Services, Azure Application Insight, Azure Storage, Azure SQL, Azure AD, Azure VM, Azure Application Partition Scheme, Azure APIM, Azure Key Vault, Azure Application Gateway, Azure Monitor, Azure DevOps etc.
• Experience on Object Oriented programming practices(SOLID principles, Design pattern etc).
• Proficient in database schema (SPs/triggers) design, development and optimization with RDBMS database.
• Hands on experience in designing web application for high performance is must have.
• Knowledge of authentication protocols (WS-Federation, SAML2P, OAuth 2, OpenID Connect).
• Knowledge of Identity Management concepts.
• Strong design, coding and debugging skills is a must have.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft design patterns, SOLID principles, development best practices, application blocks, tools.
• Should be confident, self-driven with a lot of initiative, and should have the zeal and energy to quickly ramp-up on upcoming technologies.
• Lead coding and integration testing for modules you own. Code complex component and lead team by example.
• Exposure to Agile methodologies e.g. Scrum and Kanban
• Strong requirements elicitation skills and estimation skills.
• Drive effort estimation for modules you will own and help create development plans with PM/TA.
• Assist TA in architectural design for full projects or a large module of a project, enforcing Iris engineering excellence practices and drive high quality in all phases of development.
• Participate in design and code reviews
Nice to have:
• SharePoint 2013 and 2016 On-Prem (Workflows, Event handlers, Web parts)
• Soft Skills:
• Strong Communication Skills - Should be interact with client stakeholders to probe a technical problem or clarify requirement specifications.
• Passionate Team Player with Can-do attitude.