Sr. Network Administrator
Salary: 8 L to 10 L.PA
Job Location: Noida, India
Experience: 8 - 11 Years
Hiring Organization: A Leading IT Software Company
Job Post Date: 2020-10-03
Job Expiry Date:- 2020-12-31
Key Skills Requied: LAN/WAN, Fortigate, Router, Firewall
a. Experience Range: 8-11 Yrs
b. Notice Period: upto 1 month
c. Salary: Maximum 10 LPA
d. Job location: Noida (Candidates should be from North India only)
e. Role: Permanent opportunity
f. Shift: rotational Shift with Weekend support
Should have hands on experience in maintaining and configuring Network - LAN/ WAN/ DMZ/ VPN - Firewall
(Fortigate/ Sophos/ Cisco), Router/ L3/L2 Switch and endpoint security.
- Designing and implementing both the physical and wireless networks, including those for
computer communications, telecommunications and customer facing network and firewall.
- Administer and support core network (Cisco and UTM) technologies. Ensure Network availability
throughout a company LAN/WAN Infrastructure. Network Logs Review on Monthly Basis and Audit Report
Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans for Network (LAN/WAN).
Plan/ Review. Implementation of Patch Management on Regular basis.
Define and document best practices and support procedures and make sure all the SOPs of network devices
should be updated on regular basis and Perform other duties as assigned by Manager
Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required. Coordinate helpdesk requests and
ensure compliance with SLA. Provide detailed documentation of daily activities like FW/ IPS/ Endpoint
issues/ VPN/ ILL/ Load/ etc...
1. Ensuring ownership of the support ticket from the time its report till the closure and maintain SLA.
2. Should be self-driven and requires minimum oversight from the Manager.
3. Should have Very good written and spoken communication skills.
4. Should have knowledge of incident management and Change management
5. Should be willing to work in shifts.
6. Should be willing to support after hours and on weekends and holidays in case of any support issues get
reported over the weekend.
A Bachelor’s Degree or higher level degree is strongly preferred.