java 1.8, Microservices and Spring Boot developers
Salary: 8 L to 17 L.PA
Job Location: Noida/Indore/Gurgaon/Bangalore
Experience: 4 - 6 years
Hiring Organization: A Leading IT Software Company
Job Post Date: 2020-10-12
Job Expiry Date:- 2020-12-31
Key Skills Requied: Java 1.8, Microservices, Spring Boot
Java 1.8, Microservices, Spring Boot
Max Notice Period: 60 Days
Locations: All 4 Locations
STRICT NO NOS:
1. Do not process candidates who do not have experience in production environment.
2. Process candidates preferably with Enterprise solutions.
NICE TO HAVES:
Experience working on Serverless
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Design/ Architect/ Implement various solutions arising out of high concurrency systems
· Responsible for timely and quality deliveries
· Anticipate on technological evolutions
· Ensure the technical directions and choices.
· Driving various architecture, design and status calls with different stakeholders
· Coach the technical team in the development of the technical architecture.
· Working with other team members and providing guidance on implementation details
· Fulfil organization responsibilities – Sharing knowledge and experience within the other groups in the org.,
· Conducting various technical sessions / writing whitepapers/ Case Studies
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
· Required 4-8 yearsof rich experience in Java/J2EE Technologies with BE/B.Tech/MCA in computers.
· Well versed with Enterprise Core Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Maven, Kafka and Redis.
· Experience with any NoSQL Database like Cassandra, SQL Database like MySQL, distributed message queues and distributed caching.
· Experience with building web APIs (REST, JSON-RPC)
· Understanding of reactive programming
· Experience with containers and container management platforms(Dockers, Kubernetes, etc
· Experience with designing, implementing and deploying micro services in distributed systems.
· Smart java engineers with strong problem-solving skills, and able to thrive with minimal supervision
· Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices code refactoring.
· Should have worked on open source products
· Hands on experience in implementing and in-depth knowledge of various design patterns
· Good communication, problem solving & interpersonal skills. Self-starter & resourceful personality with ability to manage pressure situations.
· Capable of providing the design and Architecture for the typical business problems.
· Exposure and awareness of complete PDLC/SDLC.
· Out of box thinker and not just limited to the work done in the projects.