Sr Sys Ops engineer job
Salary: INR 10-16 lakhs P.A
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Hiring Company: A Leading Edtech Company
Key Skills Required: Redis & Kafka Cluster, Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Bash Scripting, Shell Scripting
4 - 7 Years
INR 1000000 - 1600000
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Minimum 2 years experience -
• Innovative and talented Sr. SysOps engineer who will be responsible for production up-time, health checkup of physical systems.
• Thorough knowledge of Kafka cluster and partitioning system
• Setup, manage and monitor Kafka and Redis Cluster
• Creation of new technology infrastructures and maintains configuration management and automation tools.
• Manage CASSANDRA instances through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems. To ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
• Deliver solution to your team which could help refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
• Work independently in the absence of team members. Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time. Provide 24?7 support to critical production systems and your team members.
• Tasked with the creation of solutions for managing and ingesting large numbers of documents in real time, enabling prompt search and analysis.
• Consistently collaborate and work with your team with a positive and open-minded attitude.
• Ability to choose the right combination of tools or steps to keep and Track our system Health and productive. You should ensure your team having good practice on such tools or steps.
• Responsible to report senior managers and document risk and issues your team faced in critical production hours.
• Enable the automation of configuration management of all development, quality assurance, and production servers as well as the automation of continuous integration and continuous delivery.
Skills and Qualifications
? 5+ years’ work Experience in IT operation
? BS/MS in Computer Science (or equivalent)/Certification courses if any
? Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
? Must demonstrate accountability, sound decision making, analytical thoroughness, clear and concise communications, and the ability to lead and mentor team members.
? Understanding of Redis will be add-on
? Good to have knowledge on Cassandra and/or other database administration.
? Good knowledge in the PUB-SUB messaging Queue technologies like Apache Kafka.
? Experience in container platform including docker and Kubernetes
? Experience in Motivating team
? Expertise in Linux System Admin and Bash Scripting
? Nice to have fair knowledge in one of all categories and not limited to list:
? Continuous Integration: Jenkins
? Continuous System Trace: Nagios, sensu, etc.
? OS: Windows, Linux, etc.
? Monitoring Tool: Datadog
? Nice to have Fair knowledge of SQL Server, MySQL server, SFTP, SMTP.
? Having excellent verbal and written communication skills which can fulfill expectations of team members in a way worker can understand
? Ability How to manage time: Priorities, plan, prepare and prevent problems
? Ability to organize and plan work independently
? Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
? Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams