job: full stack Developer- Exp 2 to 6 years- Mumbai
Job Title- Full Stack Developer
Thane, Wagle Estate, Maharashtra
3. Screening Telephonic Call – HR
4. F2F – Final Interview
Roles and Responsibilities As a Developer,
you’ll play a pivotal role in developing strategic technical vision and turning that vision into a reality. It’s an ideal role for any developer who loves to code but who also wants to take the next step in their career to work in a truly agile setting, building and testing software to create a successful product in a space with a lot of opportunities.
Experience / Skills Required
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar with 2+ years of full-stack development experience.
2. Strong programming skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
4. Strong background in web application architecture, tooling and best practices
5. Experience building an application using ReactJS
6. Experience building RESTful APIs and Microservices in Node.js
7. Experience working with relational (PostgreSQL) and non-relational (MongoDB) databases
8. Strong understanding of version control and code management with Git
9. Excellent communication with team members and external users/customers, especially regarding technical issues.
India's 1st tech platform for end-to-end supply chain needs, founded by IIT, NIT alumni & backed by supply chain industry experts and has recognition from startup India (Government of India Initiative) as one of the Top Innovative start-ups. Our company has also been selected in the top 10 promising logistics start-ups PAN India. We have also won the 'Best Startups To Work For' award by Asaanjobs for two consecutive years.