UI Angular developer
Location: Pune, Client: MNC Bank, Exp: 5 - 12 Years-Sal: INR 15 LPA - 25 LPA-Female Only Candidates with career gap
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- "Opportunity for returnee women with a current career gap only"
Conduct tasks related to feasibility studies, time and cost estimates, IT planning, risk technology, applications development, model development, and establish and implement new or revised applications systems and programs to meet specific business needs or user areas
- Monitor and control all phases of development process and analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation as well as provide user and operational support on applications to business users
- Utilize in-depth specialty knowledge of applications development to analyze complex problems/issues, provide evaluation of business process, system process, and industry standards, and make evaluative judgement
- Recommend and develop security measures in post implementation analysis of business usage to ensure successful system design and functionality
- Consult with users/clients and other technology groups on issues, recommend advanced programming solutions, and install and assist customer exposure systems
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 8-11 years of relevant experience
- Experience in systems analysis and programming of software applications
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Working knowledge of consulting/project management techniques/methods
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or related field preferred
- 8 to 11 years of strong experience in UI technologies like Java Script, Angular Js, with expertise in design, development, performance tuning, troubleshooting and deployment.
- Expert knowledge in Angular & Angular js framework
- Good Knowledge about Karma testing framework .
- Strong knowledge about the Designing of UI frameworks.
- Strong on the fundamentals of HTML5 Technologies, CSS 2/3
- Good to have an exposure on SASS or Less or Stylus
- Good understanding on reactive functional programming paradigm and its concepts.
- Hands on + solid experiences on Angular 4 & above
- Good knowledge on Babel, Web pack, Grunt, Gulp etc.
- Should be well versed with Web Sphere
- Aware of Linux or UNIX.
- Familiar with standard SDLC and Agile process
- Experience in Documentum is desirable
- Experience with caching solution
- Experience in leading a team and able to guide the team on complex technical implementation.
- Experience with Android, iOS technologies, or mobile apps.
- Ability to prioritize and manage schedules under tight, fixed deadlines
- Ability to produce professional, technically-sound, and visually-appealing presentations and graphics
- Strong writing, communication, time-management, decision-making, and basic task organization skills
5 - 12 Years
INR 15 LPA - 25 LPA
Pune, Maharashtra, India