Technical Specialist Appdynamics
Exp: 5 Years +, Location: Bangalore/Mumbai Salary 9 lakhs Plus
- Build deep technical expertise on the AppD product and the application stacks and use those skills to address business and technical issues as needed.
- Help business teams set up policies, alerts, dashboards and custom configuration to get full visibility into their entire environment
- Guide and support monitoring teams on best practices and AppDynamics' features to proactively monitor performance in their environment as well as use the product to identify bottlenecks as needed
- Function as a front-line technical resource for 'best practice' and informal questions
- Design and develop innovative solutions to integrate AppDynamics in Enterprises’s environment and make it a part of their day-to-day operations.
- Integrate AppDynamics with other monitoring tools to provide unified dashboard.
- Help document best practices in developing and deploying AppDynamics in UP’s environments
- Manage competing requests across simultaneous engagements.
- Candidates with working experience on Splunk and BMC Norm will be given preference.
- Candidate with active certification on AppDynamics will be given preference.
Working - Remote during Covid, Then after from Office in Bangalore (HSR Layout) or Mumbai (Vidhya Vihar).
Working days - 5 days - Sunday to Thursday (As this is for a Dubai based Bank where support will be provided from India).