Engineering lead job
Salary: INR 45 to 50 Lakhs + P.A
Location: Hyderabad/ Bangalore
Experience: 6 to 9 years
Hiring Company: A Leading Hedgefund MNC
Key Skills Required: architecture/distributed systems, Kafka/RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, Kafka and Distributed systems, Java/Python and OOAD
- MUST HAVES:
Role is similar to TL, but involves leading a team with experience in project delivery.
Experience in scalable architecture/distributed systems, with Kafka/RabbitMQ etc is also required for EL role
Strong in Java/Python and OOAD
Fund Accounting + Banking domain profiles are preferred
- ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES:
Ensure to have your candidates complete the hacker test before the deadline.
1. Hacker test should be completed within the time duration (please ask candidate to view the time duration before attempting the test)
2. Candidates should be well prepared to answer the coding question
Unless the candidate successfully complete the hacker rank test, no further interview process can be initiated.
3. The test will be reviewed on the Data Structure, Algorithms & Creating Architecture Structure
A Leading Fintech MNC - Hyderabad
Our client is a post-trade technology and professional services firm.Our client is a fully hosted technology platform, coupled with a team of experienced hedge fund professionals, offering sophisticated solutions for the most complex post-trade challenges facing asset managers. Built on a platform developed and tested for its own post-trade activities, we were launched as an independent company in 2015. We have grown to support more than $65 billion in assets from a number of leading hedge funds, with a staff of over 600 software development, accounting, operations, and treasury professionals. By providing cutting-edge technology, automation, and security, we enable clients’ operations, accounting, treasury, and enterprise data management teams to achieve unparalleled results.
We are looking for a bright and exceptional Engineering Lead to join our Hyderabad based Technology team. The role involves building complex next generation products used by our clients and architecting solutions to support new technical and business initiatives.
What you’ll do:
• Active participation in design, development, delivery, and maintenance of software projects/products• Help the team translate the business requirements into R&D tasks• Work with product groups to outline project deliverables and help manage the roadmap of the R&D tasks• Act as a point of contact for managing and driving production defects & stability improvements to resolution• Tailor processes to help manage time-sensitive issues and bring them to appropriate closure• Engage and lead a team of highly talented technologists
What you’ll need:
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 6-8 years of experience, Fintech domain is a plus• Demonstrated contribution to end-to-end delivery of enterprise-grade software• Proficiency in Java or equivalent object-oriented languages, coupled with design and SOA• Hands-on experience in enterprise application development, coupled with knowledge of frameworks & tools like/equivalent to spring, mybatis, git, gradle• Experience in at least one shell scripting language, SQL, and data modeling skills• Experience in cloud technologies is a plus• Strong technology acumen, knowledge of software engineering process, design knowledge and architecture intelligence• Attention to detail and quality, and the ability to work well in and across teams• Ability to advocate & influence multiple stakeholders• Excellent analytical and reasoning skills• Ability to learn new domains and deliver output• Experience in leading a team of highly skilled engineers• Strong communication skills
Q1. Which University is the candidate from? *
Q2. What is the highest educational qualification of the candidate? Mention Passing Year *
Q3. Is the candidate currently in a product Dev Company? *
Q4. Is the candidate from Banking or Fintech Domain? *
Q5. Does the candidate have experience in Product Delivery? *
Q6. Does the candidate have experience in Java/Python/OOAD? *
Q7. Does the candidate have hands-on experience in enterprise application development? *
Q8. Does the candidate have experience in working on Cloud? *
Q9. Does the candidate have experience in shell scripting language? *
Q10. Please select the preferred location *
Q12. Does the candidate have experience in Team management. If yes then mention team size and years of experience. *
Q13. Does the candidate have experience in scalable architecture/distributed systems? *
Q14. Does the candidate have experience in Kafka/RabbitMQ? *