wanted Technical writer
Location: Noida, Client: MNC Co, Exp: 5 - 8 Years- Salary: INR 12 LPA - 15 LPA
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Our Client is a leading SaaS provider of seamless human capital management technology and services designed to help medium to large businesses manage their workforce in a lot less time and with a lot less work. Our solutions include recruiting and applicant tracking, new hire onboarding, benefits administration, HR management, time tracking, workforce management, payroll processing, tax management, ACA reporting and COBRA administration. Our Client understands the challenges of people management, especially when dealing with the complexities of an hourly workforce. That’s why our number 1 priority is to make your life easier. Our client services, complete with easy-to-use cloud software and 24/7 customer support, manage everything for you—from pre-hire to retire.
• Produce and maintain high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
• Work with the training team and other depts. to obtain various education related requirements and then assist in building a powerful knowledge base
• Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of integrated HCM suite
• Produce easy-to-understand user guides, installation guides, technical blogs, online help, white papers, release notes, release notifications, and/or knowledge articles
• Research and understand the marketing needs for a product and perform documentation design based on your understanding of these and the needs of our customers
• Organize and prepare information for publication and develop publication concepts
• Participate in product design and status meetings
• Verify documentation through hands-on testing
Desired Skills & Experience
• Must have 5-8 years of experience in technical writing or in the technical communications domain (NOT content writing or blogging)
• Possess a college degree in a related field such as English,Technical Communications, Engineering, or Computer Science
• Excellent command of U.S. English (understanding, speaking, and writing)
• Ability to write clearly and concisely using correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation
• Proven ability to write conceptual, task-oriented, and reference documentation with equal facility
• Experience interpreting technical specifications, user stories, configuration files, code, and other technical documents as source material
• Possess good planning, estimation, and organization skills
• Ability to work independently and possess good judgment, positive attitude, and an innovative spirit
• Ability to work with cross-functional global teams, including developers, peers, architects, and marketing managers in remote locations and in various methods (phone, email, web conferencing)
• Ability to work on multiple deliverables for multiple products simultaneously and under time constraints
Location- Noida Office
Budget- Up to 15 LPA
Role- Individual Contributor
Most likely it will be 1pm noon- 10pm IST or 5pm IST -2 AM , we can decide with the candidate at the time of interviewing, keeping the preference and business requirement in mind
Minimum 2 Years’ Service Agreement.
Company spends a lot of money on training, procurement of licenses and other tools in order for you to be effective and successful in your role. In return we will expect you to sign a service bond with us which is minimum for 2 years (24 months) The bond amount is equivalent to 3 months gross monthly salary. In case of separation, the two months’ notice period isn’t included in the bond period. Hence the minimum period of stay with EPAY is 26 months.
Benefits Plans for Employees
Work From Home
You also become entitled for Work from Home facility after your employment confirmation with EPAY. The frequency could be 1-2 in a month only after confirmation
- You will participate in the company Provident Fund Scheme as applicable.
- You will be covered under the Group Care (Group Health Insurance) and Group Secure (Group Personal Accident Insurance and Term Insurance Policy).
- Gratuity is payable as per the entitlement under the Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972.
- Transport is only for female employees within 7-8 KM range if the working hours are after 7pm IST .
How to prepare for this Interview
Dear Candidates, please note the following points, which will help you prepare for the interview.
1. Please note that the client is looking for technical writers and not content writers or bloggers.
2. Please note that the client is looking for candidates who can support their software product, so you will have to prepare your pitch around the product support.
3. They are looking for US market exposure, so your communication should sound convincing as per USA markets.