Operations Excellence Solution Architect
Location: Mumbai, Client: MNC Bank, Exp: 12 - 15 Years- Salary: INR 20 LPA - 30 LPA
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Job Summary
You will be aligned with our Functional and Process Excellence vertical and help us provide consulting support to solve for strategic and operational business problems for our global client’s leveraging Transformation methodologies and assets.
You will be working as a part of the Operations Excellence team which drives continuous improvement projects and interact with client or internal stakeholders to drive and influence improvement objectives.
You will be responsible for Process Excellence where in you will be required to drive the Operational Excellence programs for clients and act as a mentor to Six Sigma and Lean projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility. The person would create solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals. Interaction of the individual is with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach. Some latitude in decision-making in involved. you will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions individual at this role makes have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility. The person manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Six Sigma Master Black Belt/Black Belt with Quality improvement and Lean Deployment background
• Ability to breakdown End to End process to identify automation/improvement opportunities and create automation/transformation roadmap
• Should have delivered large scale end-end Process Transformation projects for global clients
• Well versed with Industry Digital technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics plus have a proven track record of implementing Digital solutions
• Excellent Communication skills, result-oriented, self-driven person with a high energy level, analytical and structured with extensive experience in managing a high-performance team and delivering large scale Transformation project.
• Experience in shaping of solutions, process diagnostics, blueprinting and are savvy with PowerPoint and Excel
• The key responsibilities include driving Process Transformation roadmap, defining and implementing strategic initiatives to ensure our continued success in the deployment of the Business Excellence practices and Agile Automation
• Drive Business Excellence (BE) value proposition and secure BE involvement in most complex onshore delivery deals
• Clear thought process to lead, guide and develop team to provide services to cluster of clients
• Strategic thinker leading the team
• Lead Business Excellence span across Operating Group / Delivery Region
• Own and deliver the Geo Automation in concert with respective delivery teams.
• Maintain team flexibility and skills to be able to support recovery work as needed.
• Maintain team recoverability
• Transform the organization from focus on conventional detection and containment to focused on best-in-class prevention
• Guide, direct, maintain and monitor all activities associated with the successful application Business Excellence
• Implement systems and processes that deliver improvement toward 100% conformance to customer requirements
• Engaging with Client process team and work on project that improve client processes and drive client value
• Drive rigorous metrics related to the Balance Score Card to evaluate performance and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes
• Build relationships with other regions and global team resources in order to support identification, review, prioritization and execution of key improvements opportunities/projects to drive results